Sway Media Sponsors the Texas Marketing Summit Panel
"New Technology and Digital Evolution"
Sway Media has signed on to sponsor the IC Summits Virtual Texas Marketing Summit October 14. 2020. The event is designed to create purposeful, substantial, and relevant dialogue and connections within the marketing community.
With panels and presentations led by industry thought-leaders, this annual event provides the opportunity to address key marketing questions, as well as serve as a catalyst for new insight and ideas. During the online events, the Summit will connect attendees with service providers who are ready to aid in tackling marketing needs.
Sway Media's Managing Director, Leigh Dow, will moderate the panel "New Technology and Digital Evolution" discussing how brands have adapted their digital marketing strategies to the COVID era, and how digital marketing will be changed overall. The panelists will cover:
- Which marketing problems are worth solving with AI & Machine Learning, and how accessible are those technologies?
- What new digital marketing technologies are emerging, and how are they disrupting the digital game?
- Jason Clayden, Director of Social Media, Landry’s Inc.
- Rachel West, Director of Business Development, RevTech Ventures
- Iris Diaz, Director of Marketing, Dallas Mavericks
- Michelle Bartonico, AVP, Strategic Communications and Marketing, Trinity University
Learn more at www.icsummits.com/virtual-texas.